സയന്‍സ് ഡിക്ഷ്ണറി -ഒരു പരിചയപ്പെടുത്തല്‍

             Itwas in 2005 I was making a 'checklist’ for the scientific terms from the various chapters of Biology. Especially for the chapter “endocrine system”. Beeing a physical science teacher , I was searching new methods to teach Biology.The students said that the ‘checklist’ was highly useful to them. This made me to think about a wide collection of scientific terms right from Std 5. I start listing the terms from physics, chemistry and biology.I arranged the same in alphabetical order and wrote definitions in English and Malayalam Thus it became a mini science dictionary A publisher from Kothamangalam published the same.It contains around 2000 basic scientific terms with definitions both in English and Malayalam It has 208 pages in 6*4inches size and its prize is Rs 25/-


GEORGE THOMAS  
gtgeorgethomas5@gmail.com
ST.SEBASTAIN H S
KANTHIPARA 
ARIVILAMCHAL P O 
IDUKKI 685619

Comments